25 shades to make life colorful
There’s only one you, Morphe Babe. Stand out. Be fearless. Be proud. And rep the rainbow with these crazy-creamy, bold AF shades. Because you were born to live a vibrant, vivid, explosively colorful life. Let your true hues shine.
The shade names in this palette were inspired by LGBTQ+ history and some of the brave babes who’ve helped pave the way to a brighter future.
- Milk / matte bright white - Harvey Milk was an incredible civil and human rights activist and one of the first openly gay elected officials in the U.S.
- Pride / matte juicy orange – For Pride 2019, we’re honoring The Trevor Project and their mission of providing healing support to LGBTQ+ youth in crisis.
- Heart / matte bubblegum pink – What we’ve got for everyone working towards equality, inclusivity & acceptance.
- 1978 / shimmering lilac - The year the first rainbow flag was designed as a community symbol for the gay rights movement.
- Liberation / holographic metallic - Our shout-out to freedom from oppressive thinking or behavior.
- Stonewall / metallic icy nude - The 1969 Stonewall Riots in Greenwich Village, NYC, served as a catalyst for the gay rights movement in the U.S. and around the world.
- Culture / shimmering coral - Everything that shapes who we are as a collective.
- #LoveWins / matte fuchsia - The trending hashtag after the historic 5-4 ruling on June 26, 2015, when the U.S. Supreme Court found bans on marriage equality to be unconstitutional.
- SF / matte magenta with sparkle - Our tribute to San Francisco, which is often called a “gay mecca” and has been at the forefront of LGBTQ+ political and cultural movements throughout history.
- Rise Up / shimmering sapphire blue - The act of standing up for what you believe in.
- Sunlight / matte sunshine yellow - Each color of the rainbow flag has a different meaning; yellow symbolizes sunlight.
- Life / matte scarlet - Red on the rainbow flag symbolizes life.
- Sexuality / matte hot pink - Pink on the original eight-color rainbow flag symbolizes sex.
- Truth / matte grape - Because we believe everyone should let their true spirit shine.
- Harmony / shimmering marine blue - Blue on the rainbow flag symbolizes harmony.
- Healing / metallic dazzling gold – Our golden wish for anyone who feels isolated and alone.
- Activism / shimmering lime green - Being the change you want to see in the world.
- Make Magic / shimmering turquoise - Turquoise on the original eight-color rainbow flag symbolizes magic.
- Peace / shimmering Caribbean blue - What we hope for all babes everywhere.
- Gilbert / indigo sheen with sparkle - For Gilbert Baker who designed the original rainbow flag in 1978.
- Thrive / matte pear - What happens when you feel accepted for who you are.
- Nature / matte green apple - Green on the rainbow flag symbolizes nature.
- Art / matte minty blue - Because we believe that creativity and self-expression are powerful agents of change.
- Parade / matte jade green - For the first Pride parade on June 28, 1970—and all the Pride parades it has inspired.
- NYC / matte midnight black - Our tribute to New York City, which has a long history of LGBTQ+ community-building, activism, and culture.
How to Make a Return – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number so that our staff can process it faster → we will provide you with instructions and a return address to ship your set back as we need to inspect whether the product has quality problems.
Do You Need to Pay For the Return Shipping? – Yes, you’re responsible for all return shipping costs. If we’ve confirmed product has quality problem, we will refund your return shipping fee. Please send your return with a tracking option as we’re not responsible for lost returns; Please indicate “RETURN, NO DUTIES”on the package, otherwise the package may be returned to you.
Return Without Contacting Us? – No, you must contact us prior to sending your return, as the return address may be different from the address your order was originally shipped from. Also, the Return Material Authorization (RMA) facilitates tracking of your returned product and expedites your refund. Please note that refunds for merchandise returned without contacting us cannot be guaranteed.
When You Will Receive the Refund? - A full refund will be provided to the original method of payment after we have received, inspected and confirmed that the returned products were not used. All customers must contact us after sending the package back and provide us with the tracking information in order for us to process the refund. Some financial institutions can take up to 3 business days to process the refund. Please allow a few business days for your financial institution to reflect the refund on your statement prior to contacting us.
If you want to make any change to your order, cancel/add items, change delivery method, etc. please submit a ticket or feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Free Shipping to all countries within 5-9 days.
At eyl.store, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed.